Woman gang-raped in front of children on 'panchayat' orders
The victim's brother said his sister was raped by her father-in-law Mairaj, two brothers-in-law Arshad and Habib and two other relatives when the Panchayat gave the decision against her.
Soon after the incident came to the light, police arrested the five accused and started investigations. According to police, the victim's husband is an addict and was not at home at the time of the incident.
The woman and her relatives staged a demonstration in front of the CPO office and demanded justice.
- Pakistan to introduce Asia's first ever e-passport service next year11:58 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Olaf Scholz takes over as German chancellor11:40 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Aurangabad 'honour killing': Indian teen arrested for beheading ...11:19 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Indian lover crashes ex-girlfriend's wedding ceremony in viral video11:03 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021