Bilawal in Lahore to celebrate PPP's 49th foundation day
Bilawal reached Allama Iqbal International Airport on a private flight EK-622 amid tight security arrangements.
Reaching Bahria Town, Bilawal said the doors to Bilawal House are open to all and requested his party workers to join in the making of a ‘new’ PPP. The PPP co-chairman welcomed his party workers with various lavish dishes ahead of the celebrations.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...07:40 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 November 202007:20 AM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020