Jamat-e-Islami lawmaker set to join PTI
JI's Member of National Assembly (MNA) Sher Akbar Khan will reportedly part ways with the party to join the PTI .
The media outlet quoting sources claimed that Akbar Khan will make announcement regarding leaving the party on October 8 during a PTI's rally in Buner.
Akbar Khan won the general election from constituency, NA-28, which is situated in Rega village.
It is here to mention that the religious party currently holds four seats in the lower house, including Sher Akbar Khan, Sahibzada Tariqulla, Sahibzada Muhammad Yaqub and Aisha.
Earlier, PPP's bigwigs that include Babar Awan, Firdous Ashiq Awan, Noor Alam Khan and Nazar Gondal had joined the PTI.
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- India confirms first two cases of Omicron variant05:51 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021