Pakistan to invite ex-Indian PM Manmohan Singh to Kartarpur Corridor's inaugural ceremony
The minister said a written invitation will also be extended to Manmohan Singh, who has religious belief and also represents the Sikh community.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan is making full preparations for the mega event, and the Prime Minister himself is taking interest in it.
- #CSS2020: Shazia Ishaq becomes first PSP officer from Chitral09:38 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021