Pakistan to invite ex-Indian PM Manmohan Singh to Kartarpur Corridor's inaugural ceremony
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has decided to invite former Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to the inaugural ceremony of Kartarpur Corridor, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said in a video message on Monday.
The minister said a written invitation will also be extended to Manmohan Singh, who has religious belief and also represents the Sikh community.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said Pakistan is making full preparations for the mega event, and the Prime Minister himself is taking interest in it.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020