NAB approves inquiry against PPP’s Khursheed Shah
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) greenlighted inquiry against Pakistan Peoples Party’s Syed Khursheed Shah.
According to a statement by the accountability watchdog on Wednesday, the anti-graft body has also approved an inquiry against Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s Sardar Mehtab Abbasi.
The bureau further stated that approval for investigation against officers and workers of the information and broadcast ministry has also been given.
An inquiry against former federal minister Tanveer ul Hassan Gillani has been closed due to a lack of evidence, stated the bureau.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019