North Korea test-fires two ballistic missiles
SEOUL - North Korea test-fired two short-range ballistic missiles from the Hodo Peninsula on the east coast on Wednesday.
South Korean military in a statement said in Seoul, North Korean missiles launch intended to pressure South Korea and the United States (US) to stop upcoming military drills scheduled for next month, the Radio Pakistan reported.
According to South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, the two devices were fired from the Wonsan area on the east coast at dawn and flew around 250 kilometres.
Despite a meeting between leader Kim Jong Un and US President Donald Trump last month It was the second such firing in less than a week.
The North is also banned from ballistic missile launches under UN Security Council resolutions.
- Pakistan surpasses 254,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,357 confirmed ...07:47 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TECNO’s #GiveMe5withSpark5 challenge breaks a record of 100M views ...07:44 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- China has 440 million licensed drivers07:36 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UK bans China's Huawei from 5G network, pleasing Trump06:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020