Govt raises petroleum prices day before eid
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Friday announced an increase in the prices of petroleum products with Rs3.86 per litre increase in the price of petrol.
According to a notification issued by the finance ministry, an increase of Rs3.86 has bee approved in petrol price, taking new price to Rs103.97 per litre.
The Imran Khan-led government has raised the price of High Speed Diesel (HSD) by Rs5 to Rs106.4 per litre, while the price of Light Speed Diesel has reached Rs62.86 after Rs6.62 per litre increase.
The new price of kerosene oil now stands at Rs65.29 after an increase of Rs5.97 per litre.
The new prices will come into effect from 12am tonight.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020