Govt raises petroleum prices day before eid
ISLAMABAD - The federal government on Friday announced an increase in the prices of petroleum products with Rs3.86 per litre increase in the price of petrol.
According to a notification issued by the finance ministry, an increase of Rs3.86 has bee approved in petrol price, taking new price to Rs103.97 per litre.
The Imran Khan-led government has raised the price of High Speed Diesel (HSD) by Rs5 to Rs106.4 per litre, while the price of Light Speed Diesel has reached Rs62.86 after Rs6.62 per litre increase.
The new price of kerosene oil now stands at Rs65.29 after an increase of Rs5.97 per litre.
The new prices will come into effect from 12am tonight.
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Public holiday announced on Friday in Sindh06:11 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Vice Admiral Amjad Niazi appointed new Pakistan Navy chief05:33 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020