'Gravely concerned' PM seeks report over ANP leader arrest
The prime minister has ordered the interior ministry and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police officials to present a report on the arrest of ANP leader in coonection with the killing of a PTI worker on Saturday.
The prime minister said that political figures should be treated with respect within the ambit of law.
His statement came after Mian Iftikhar Hussain was remanded in police custody for one day.
Hussain was arrested after father of the killed PTI worker lodged a police compliant.
Speaking to media outside the court, Hussain expressed grief over the death of PTI’s worker.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022