Mehwish Hayat requests fans to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund
KARACHI - Pakistani TV star Mehwish Hayat has urged people to stay at home to save lives as even their minor negligence can put many in danger. In an important video message on her Instagram handle, the Load Wedding actress said “Pakistan is facing the biggest challenge currently, how we behave now will decide the fate of our generations to come.”
Mehwish urged the people to follow the rules and stay at home, "this is not a holiday," she said urging fans to act responsibly and protect themselves and their loved ones.
View this post on Instagram
Front line medical staff have to have the right protective equipment to fight COVID-19 or the situation will deteriorate rapidly. We need to give what we can to PM’s Relief Fund. Also this is not a holiday - we have to stay at home to save lives! Together we will win this battle! InshaAllah
She paid rich tribute to doctors and paramedics in their fight against coronavirus and appealed to the government and relevant authorities to make it the priority that the medical staff have the right protective care to carry out their jobs easily.
View this post on Instagram
Happy Birthday to one of the foremost directors of our country and a very dear friend . You have almost singlehandedly revived Pakistani cinema and in my opinion nobody understands our audience better than you do. Be it Manjali, Dillagi, JPNA, Punjab nahi jaungi and now LNJ. It has always been a pleasure to work with you Nadeem . I consider myself fortunate to have been able share this incredible decade long journey with you and have learnt so much from the experience and I look forward to so many more . I hope that even in these difficult times you are able to celebrate this special day - we'll defer the cake till we are back on set InshaAllah. Long may you shine! 🤩🥳 PS These two photos show us in our true element when we are on sets - yes he also has a wonderful sense of humour ! 😹 @nadeembaigdirector #NadeemBaig #MehwishHayat #BirthdayBoy #Oneyearwiser #loveandblessings❤️
“Front line medical staff have to have the right protective equipment to fight COVID-19 or the situation will deteriorate rapidly,” she said.
She also wrote, “We need to give what we can to PM’s Relief Fund.”
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020