Indian troops killed 24 Kashmiris in July
ISLAMABAD – Indian troops in their continued acts of state terrorism martyred twenty four Kashmiri including three in a fake encounter during the last month of July, in the ocupied state of Jammu & Kashmir.
According to the data issued by the Research Section of Kashmir Media Service, these killings rendered one woman widowed and four persons orphaned.
During the period, at least fifty nine people were injured due to the use of brute force including firing of bullets, pellets and teargas shells by Indian troops and police personnel on mourners and peaceful protesters in the territory.
Indian police and paramilitary personnel arrested ninety-eight (98) people including Tehreek-e-Hurriyet Chairman, Muhammad Ashraf Sehrai, APHC leader, Farooq Ahmad Tawheedi, Ameer Hamza and molested and disgraced seven (7) women during four hundred and fifty (450) cordon and search operations in different areas of the territory.
The troops and police personnel also destroyed or damaged eleven (11) residential houses and structures and also looted several houses in the month.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020