Civilian injured in unprovoked Indian fire along LoC
MUZAFFARABAD – Indian troops on Saturday deliberately targetted civilian population of Azad Kashmir as they resorted to unprovoked fire along the Line of Control at Satwal sector, reports say.
Dure to indiscriminate firing, a 45-year-old resident of village Madarpur sustained serious injuries.
The injured has been shifted to nearby medical facility for necessary medical care, according to the Radio Pakistan.
More to follow...
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019