Civilian injured in unprovoked Indian fire along LoC
MUZAFFARABAD – Indian troops on Saturday deliberately targetted civilian population of Azad Kashmir as they resorted to unprovoked fire along the Line of Control at Satwal sector, reports say.
Dure to indiscriminate firing, a 45-year-old resident of village Madarpur sustained serious injuries.
The injured has been shifted to nearby medical facility for necessary medical care, according to the Radio Pakistan.
More to follow...
- Enablers set up very first Incubation Center in UMT05:13 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Aam Aadmi Party’s big victory over Modi’s BJP is not really that ...04:40 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Riz Ahmed to debut play about his 'toxic breakup' with UK12:27 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Shaniera Akram shares her experience of working in debut film11:58 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Jaafar Jackson is amazed by Pakistani hospitality during visit11:55 AM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019