Jahangir Tareen takes oath as member of National Assembly
Jahangir Tareen had defeated Pakistan Muslim League-N candidate Siddique Khan Baloch in the by-polls for NA-154 Lodhran, held on December 23.
The seat fell vacant after Siddique Baloch had been disqualified by an Election Tribunal on August 26 on a petition filed by Jahangir Tareen, who had accused the former of possessing a fake educational degree and committing massive irregularities during the 2013 general elections.
The Supreme Court however set aside the Tribunal's decisions and ordered re-election, allowing Siddique Khan Baloch to take part in the by-polls.
- Seven Indian soldiers killed, scores injured in deadly bus accident ...10:48 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Hania Aamir talks about life after Asim Azhar controversy09:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Kubra Khan and Gohar Rasheed take BFF quiz in latest video09:09 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- TikToker Dolly celebrates birthday in style04:29 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Why Mushk Kaleem's mother did not allow her to wear a saree?08:06 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022