Amendments in NAB laws long-lasting demand of opposition parties: Chaudhry Fawad
ISLAMABAD - Minister for Science and TechnologyChaudhry Fawad Hussain Wednesday said that amendment in National Accountability Bureau (NAB) laws was the long-lasting demand of the Opposition but now they were criticising the government over it.
Talking to a private news channel, he said the Opposition's was hue and cry regarding the NAB Ordinance is just for political point-scoring.
The minister said there was a big vacuum between the government and the Opposition which should be filed for larger interest of the country, adding both the sides should have to support each other and sit together for bringing amendments in accountability laws.
Replying to a question, he said former prime minister Nawaz Sharif would come back at the time when he sees softness in the country's atmosphere and circumstances in his favour.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020