Azam Suleman sworn in as Ombudsman Punjab
LAHORE – Seasoned bureaucrat Major (r) Azam Suleman on Wednesday took oath as Ombudsman Punjab during a solemn ceremony at the at the Governor's House.
Punjab Governor Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar administered oath to the incumbent provincial ombudsman.
Provincial Minister Excise and Taxation Hafiz Mumtaz, Chief Secretary Punjab Jawad Rafiq Malik, Secretary to Governor Dr. Rashid Mansoor and some government officials attended the ceremony with limited guests due to the health SOPs in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic.
Azam Suleman - a senior officer of the Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS), who recently retired in Grade 22 as Secretary Interior, has also previously served as Chief Secretary Sindh and Punjab.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020