Sufi Muhammad terms TTP inhumane, non-Islamic in his will
Sufi Mohammad who waged war against Pakistan in 2009 in Malakand division also condemned the activities of TTP and its leadership in his final words. He went on to say the organization’s leadership is not even aware of the basic Islamic teachings and believes in many un-Islamic practices.
Sufi has advised his family to boycott TTP and its leadership till the Day of Judgment, in his testament, saying the organization damaged the state of Pakistan and Islam as religion. It was TTP which presented Islam as a religion of militancy, he maintained.
TNSM head also believes that TTP’s support had earned his movement a bad name.
- Pakistani mountaineer Shehroze Kashif sets another record01:43 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- TikTok stars Kanwal, Zulqarnain ooze couple goals on dreamy Europe ...01:35 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Indian plane makes emergency landing at Karachi airport01:14 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Watch: Mahira Khan shows off her dance moves on 'Loota Re'12:06 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Marwa Hocane sends sweetest birthday wishes to Ameer Gilani11:47 AM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022