Sufi Muhammad terms TTP inhumane, non-Islamic in his will
Sufi Mohammad who waged war against Pakistan in 2009 in Malakand division also condemned the activities of TTP and its leadership in his final words. He went on to say the organization’s leadership is not even aware of the basic Islamic teachings and believes in many un-Islamic practices.
Sufi has advised his family to boycott TTP and its leadership till the Day of Judgment, in his testament, saying the organization damaged the state of Pakistan and Islam as religion. It was TTP which presented Islam as a religion of militancy, he maintained.
TNSM head also believes that TTP’s support had earned his movement a bad name.
- ARY CEO booked, news head arrested as TV station taken off air over ...04:29 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Grenade attack kills one, wounds five others in Balochistan's Khuzdar03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video in swimming pool sets ...01:28 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022