China Road and Bridge Corporation donates medical supplies to Pakistan
BEIJING - China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) has donated a batch of medical supplies including 20,000 surgical masks, 5,000 N95 masks, 300 protection gowns, 1,000 surgical gloves, and 20 temperature check guns to help fight Pakistan Covid-19.
Lyu Yan, deputy general manager of Pakistan division said that the CRBC has been busy purchasing anti-pandemic medical supplies since the Covid-19 broke out in Pakistan.
Overcoming difficulties, the staff has finally sent the goods to Pakistan and donated them to the Pakistani government at the earliest time, China Economic Net reported on Friday.
Lyu Yan remarked that the CRBC will work with the Pakistani side to tide over the challenges during the Covid-19 pandemic as its staff and the Pakistani people have shared a bond of brotherhood for decades.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020