KP announces to conduct 10,000 COVID-19 tests on daily basis
PESHAWAR - The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) government has announced to conduct 10,000 COVID-19 tests on daily basis.
According to media details, in its official declaration the provincial regime said that five family members of the affected person will be tested adding that If there are more than five persons in the affectee’s family then tests of elderly people will be conducted.
In the changing policy in the province, the staff working on frontline will be given priority
The testing procedure will be divided into separate categories with different names.
The passengers arriving from abroad will be tested within 48 hours.
It is pertinent to be mentioned here that the KP government has so far conducted coronavirus tests of over 17,000 persons.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has also reported highest number of deaths, a total of 122, while Sindh and Punjab follow with 112 and 106 fatalities respectively.
- Policeman arrested for killing teenaged boy for refusing relationship ...11:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Post-Eid schedule for markets opening in Punjab announced10:48 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Indian aggression in occupied Kashmir continued unabated even on Eid09:47 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 176 Pakistanis stranded in India to return home on Wednesday08:55 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Car crushes woman to death, husband injured in Lahore — Video08:36 PM | 26 May, 2020
- ‘Diriliş: Ertuğrul’ producer wishes to collaborate with Pakistan06:08 PM | 26 May, 2020
- Ira’s Dessertry: A world full of flavours and fillings03:40 PM | 26 May, 2020
- 'Ertuğrul' wishes Eid Mubarik to Pakistan – VIDEO03:16 PM | 25 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020