PM Imran addresses Gilgit Azadi Parade, says no force can stop Kashmiris to get freedom from cruel clutches of India
GilgitAzadiParade, IoK, PMImran, CPEC
GILGIT - Prime Minister Imran Khan has said no force can stop the Kashmiri people to get freedom from the cruel clutches of India, adding that Narendra Modi has played his last card by revoking the special status of the occupied territory on the 5th August.
Addressing Azadi Parade on the occasion of 72nd Independence Day of Gilgit, in Gilgit on Friday, he said the oppressive regime of Modi has imposed a cruel curfew in occupied Kashmir over the last three months and millions of people have been confined to their homes by nine hundred thousand Indian troops.
He said India will see the spirit and more resolve of the Kashmiri people for freedom once it lifts the curfew in the valley.
Imran Khan said the Pakistani nation stands by Kashmiri brethren. He said he is the ambassador and spokesperson of the Kashmiri people and will plead their case at every forum, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Paying tributes to the valiant freedom struggle of the people of Gilgit against Dogra regime, the Prime Minister noted if they have not fought that war they too probably would have been facing the oppression of Modi regime today.
The Prime Minister said Pakistan will be uplifted as per the principles of State of Madina. He said Pakistan is a great gift of God and it is the first country which was carved out in the name of Islam. He said we will make this country a glorious example for the world by following the principles of the state of Madina.
The Prime Minister said that the country has been opened for tourism. Visa for the citizens of seventy countries have been abolished and they can get the visa on arrival at the airports.
Alluding to the immense beauty of Gilgit-Baltistan, the Prime Minister was confident that now more tourists will be visiting the region which will bring prosperity and ensure a brighter future for its people.
He said that Gilgit-Baltistan is also a gateway to multi-billion dollars China Pakistan Economic Corridor project which will bring development in this area in the days ahead.
On the occasion, the Prime Minister also greatly appreciated efforts and sacrifices of Pakistan Army in the war against terrorism.
- PCB to refund match tickets12:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran for precautionary measures, strategy to tackle Coronavirus ...11:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bangladeshi journalists find Pakistan safe for cricket; praise ...11:52 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019