PML-N always backstabbed institutions despite receiving unmatched support, says Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan
ISLAMABAD - Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan Friday said Prime Minister Imran Khan was not concerned about his own children but about those of the nation and unlike the previous rulers, he was filling the national coffers instead of stuffing his own pockets.
Dr Firdous, in tweets, said it was strange that those who were transplanted by General Jilani were now complaining about lack of the support of institutions.
The backing received by Shehbaz Sharif and his party from the system and institutions was unprecedented, she added.
"But you always backstabbed them and worked against the national interest. You changed turbans with Modi and took Jandal on a trip to Murree." She said today the opposition was conspiring to cause political instability in the country.
Dr Firdous said the difference between Imran Khan and Shehbaz Sharif was that the latter could not look beyond his own self, wealth and children.
Imran Khan, she said, was the true son of soil, and a hero and pride of the nation, who was worried about the future generations of Pakistan.
Azadi March: PM Imran given 48 hours to resign 05:55 PM | 1 Nov, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman addressing the charged participants of the ...
Earlier today, President PML-N Shehbaz Sharif addressing the protest sit-in led by JUI-F's chief Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman said that establishment supported Imran Khan thinking that he will put the country on a road leading to development but he has failed the expectations drastically.
He added that the PML-N would have made Pakistan one of the top progressing countries if such support was provided by the establishment to it.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019