ECP reinstates Sadiq Baloch in NA-154 after SC's stay order
Following the development Baloch's membership of the National Assembly of Pakistan has been restored and the by-election due on October 11 has been postponed.
Earlier on September 29 the Supreme Court ordered to postpone the NA-154 by-elections in Lodhran.
Following the decision PTI senior leader Jahangir Tareen said that PML-N was skeptical of its victory in NA-154 and therefore, finding an escape route.
An election tribunal had declared the election of Independent candidate Sadiq Baloch as null and void. Baloch joined PML-N after his election in 2013.
- More than 10 prisoners escape from police custody at Lahore court07:12 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Emirates introduces special fares for flights from Pakistan to Europe ...06:28 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui and Imran Ashraf hint at the release of their upcoming ...05:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Samsung’s first TV line-up plant goes operational in Pakistan05:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021