ECP reinstates Sadiq Baloch in NA-154 after SC's stay order
Following the development Baloch's membership of the National Assembly of Pakistan has been restored and the by-election due on October 11 has been postponed.
Earlier on September 29 the Supreme Court ordered to postpone the NA-154 by-elections in Lodhran.
Following the decision PTI senior leader Jahangir Tareen said that PML-N was skeptical of its victory in NA-154 and therefore, finding an escape route.
An election tribunal had declared the election of Independent candidate Sadiq Baloch as null and void. Baloch joined PML-N after his election in 2013.
- Zong and Growtech connect for the most-advanced business solution and ...02:37 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Punjab University makes entry test mandatory for admission in BS ...02:15 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Seven family members go missing after car swept away by flood in Sindh11:32 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Watch: Coke Studio hit 'Pasoori' gets African fusion in latest teaser10:10 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Meera shares 'words of wisdom' with fans09:06 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022