OIC calls for immediate lifting of curfew, restoration of fundamental rights in Indian Occupied Kashmir
The organization recognized the centrality of the issue of Jammu and Kashmir dispute between Pakistan and India and the need for seeking its durable and just solution according to the UN Security Council resolutions.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021