Government to launch crackdown against non-tax filers, fake accounts next month
Talking to a private news channel, he said the government has received information about forty to fifty hundred thousand non-filers in the country.
Filing of tax returns date extended to April 30 10:49 PM | 31 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Sunday further extended the date of filing of income tax returns/wealth ...
The Minister said the tax evaders will have to face action as the department concerned would check the non-filers across the country.
To another question, he said another operation regarding having fake accounts would also be launched to discourage such a trend in the country.
- Karachi stats show 36pc spike in rape cases in 2020 – 7 years high11:31 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Taliban hails US troop drawdown from Afghanistan10:29 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- ATC sentences student to death for 'killing professor over anti-Islam ...10:02 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021