Government to launch crackdown against non-tax filers, fake accounts next month
Talking to a private news channel, he said the government has received information about forty to fifty hundred thousand non-filers in the country.
Filing of tax returns date extended to April 30 10:49 PM | 31 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Sunday further extended the date of filing of income tax returns/wealth ...
The Minister said the tax evaders will have to face action as the department concerned would check the non-filers across the country.
To another question, he said another operation regarding having fake accounts would also be launched to discourage such a trend in the country.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Supreme Court seeks policy statement from services chiefs on ...11:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021