USA, China and UK declared top three destinations of Pakistani exports
ISLAMABAD - The United States of America (USA) remained the top export destinations of the Pakistani products during first half of current financial year (2019-20), followed by China and United Kingdom (UK).
The total exports to the USA during July-December (2019-20) were recorded at US $ 2074.168 million against the exports of $2018.797 million during July-December (2018-19), showing an increase of 2.74 percent during the period under review, according to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
This was followed by China, wherein Pakistan exported goods worth US $ 936.858 million against the exports of US $ 889.642 million last year, showing increased of 5.30 percent.
UK was the at third top export destination, where Pakistan exported products worth US $ 863.347 million during the current financial year against the exports of US $ 895.074 million during last fiscal year, showing decrease of 3.54 percent, SBP data revealed.
Among other countries, Pakistani exports to United Arab Emirates (UAE) stood at US $ 827.731 million against US $ 8.221 million during last year, showing increase of 29.69 percent while the exports to Germany were recorded at US $ 670.833 million against US $ 647.285 million last year, the data revealed.
During the first half of financial year, the exports to Afghanistan were recorded at US $ 543.159 million against US $ 534.654 million whereas the exports to Span stood at US $ 445.086 million against US $ 448.162 million.
Pakistan’s exports to Italy were recorded at US $ 386.969 million against US $ 379.409 million last year where as the exports to Bangladesh stood at US $ 369.313 million against US $ 378.193 million.
Similarly, the exports to Belgium during the current financial year were recorded at US $ 266.187 million against US $ 301.740 million while the exports to France stood at US $ 222.013 million against US $ 228.707 million.
Pakistan’s exports to Singapore were recorded at US $ 117.594 million during the current financial year compared to US $ 130.160 million last year whereas, the exports to Canada stood at US $ 143.424million against $148.368 million, to Saudi Arabia US $ 243.213 million against US $ 151.389 million whereas the exports to India stood at US $ 16.878 million during the financial year against US $ 213.655 million during last year.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:22 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020