USA, China and UK declared top three destinations of Pakistani exports
ISLAMABAD - The United States of America (USA) remained the top export destinations of the Pakistani products during first half of current financial year (2019-20), followed by China and United Kingdom (UK).
The total exports to the USA during July-December (2019-20) were recorded at US $ 2074.168 million against the exports of $2018.797 million during July-December (2018-19), showing an increase of 2.74 percent during the period under review, according to State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
This was followed by China, wherein Pakistan exported goods worth US $ 936.858 million against the exports of US $ 889.642 million last year, showing increased of 5.30 percent.
UK was the at third top export destination, where Pakistan exported products worth US $ 863.347 million during the current financial year against the exports of US $ 895.074 million during last fiscal year, showing decrease of 3.54 percent, SBP data revealed.
Among other countries, Pakistani exports to United Arab Emirates (UAE) stood at US $ 827.731 million against US $ 8.221 million during last year, showing increase of 29.69 percent while the exports to Germany were recorded at US $ 670.833 million against US $ 647.285 million last year, the data revealed.
During the first half of financial year, the exports to Afghanistan were recorded at US $ 543.159 million against US $ 534.654 million whereas the exports to Span stood at US $ 445.086 million against US $ 448.162 million.
Pakistan’s exports to Italy were recorded at US $ 386.969 million against US $ 379.409 million last year where as the exports to Bangladesh stood at US $ 369.313 million against US $ 378.193 million.
Similarly, the exports to Belgium during the current financial year were recorded at US $ 266.187 million against US $ 301.740 million while the exports to France stood at US $ 222.013 million against US $ 228.707 million.
Pakistan’s exports to Singapore were recorded at US $ 117.594 million during the current financial year compared to US $ 130.160 million last year whereas, the exports to Canada stood at US $ 143.424million against $148.368 million, to Saudi Arabia US $ 243.213 million against US $ 151.389 million whereas the exports to India stood at US $ 16.878 million during the financial year against US $ 213.655 million during last year.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019