Imran Khan not to attend NA budget session on Friday
The Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) PML-N is presenting its fourth budget after coming into power in 2013.
Asad Umar, a PTI lawmaker, will instead respond to Dar's speech.
Earlier, the Prime Minister (PM) Nawaz Sharif had approved the budget in a meeting which he chaired from London via Skype.
The PTI chairman has been very vocal about the Panama Papers issue which he believes is only a tip of the iceberg as far as corruption in Pakistan is concerned.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020