Members of PML-N social media cell booked for indecent posts
According to Dunya News, the action was taken on the application moved by Shabir Malik and Ghulam Safdar against the suspects - Mohammad Yahya, Ilaya, and Kamran Rafiq Ghazi.
The three suspects, belong to Mian Channu chapter, allegedly shared explicit posts on social media against the institutions, while the names of the organizations have not been disclosed.
The case has been registered by FIA's cyber crime cell Lahore; however, the accused persons are still at large.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021