Pakistan airspace to remain close till 04th March, partially resumes flight operations from 4 airports: CAA
The NOTAM also added that the flight operations from Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta international airports have been resumed with restricted entry and exit.
According to the Civil Aviation Authority, the decision to resume the flight operations at the airports of Lahore, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan and others will be taken later.
🔺 NOTAM - #Pakistan— CivMilAir ✈ (@CivMilAir) March 1, 2019
PAKISTAN AIRSPACE WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR ALL OPERATIONS TILL
04TH MARCH 2019
FLIGHT OPERATIONS ONLY TO/FROM KARACHI INTERNATIONAL, PESHAWAR INTERNATIONAL, QUETTA INTERNATIONAL AND ISLAMABAD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS WITH RESTRICTED ENTRY/EXIT#India #Kashmir pic.twitter.com/fo5WLBuSaI
Flights that were scheduled to travel to Lahore are being diverted to Islamabad and Peshawar airports.
Airport officials at Peshawar’s Bacha Khan International Airport said that normal flight operations have resumed at the airport, adding that flights to and from Dubai, Doha, Riyadh and Karachi will arrive and depart on time.
Meanwhile, Pakistan International Airline has resumed and rescheduled its flight operations and passengers are being informed by telephone.
The passengers have been directed to contact their respective airlines for further details and information before leaving the airport.
As of February 28, airports across the country have been sealed and no one is allowed in until the airspace ban is lifted.
Pakistani airspace was closed on Wednesday after the air force shot down two Indian jets that violated Pakistani airspace. One pilot was also arrested.
- Pakistan reduces import of Ozone depleting substances to 50pc11:52 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Opposition announces Pakistan Democratic Movement against ...11:34 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Khobragade's posting at Indian HC incommensurate with Pakistan's ...11:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020