PTI MNA Amir Dogar receives Detection Bill in power theft case
According to media reports, Dogar has been fined Rs17,77,118 (1.7 million) and the bill is due to be paid by 7th May.
Earlier, a case of power pilfering had been registered against Dogar under electricity act and power theft clauses. A case against the PTI MNA had also been filed in Mughalabad police station under electricity act 4623.
PTI MNA Amir Dogar booked in power theft case 04:08 PM | 9 Apr, 2018
MULTAN - A case of power pilfering has been registered against PTI MNA Amir Dogar under electricity act and power theft ...
PTI leader Amir Dogar termed this a sheer false case and declared it a conspiracy against him to subject him to political victimization.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:51 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 January 202209:43 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran Khan vows to bring reforms in criminal justice system09:10 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s coronavirus positivity ratio reaches 11.55pc08:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021