PTI MNA Amir Dogar receives Detection Bill in power theft case
According to media reports, Dogar has been fined Rs17,77,118 (1.7 million) and the bill is due to be paid by 7th May.
Earlier, a case of power pilfering had been registered against Dogar under electricity act and power theft clauses. A case against the PTI MNA had also been filed in Mughalabad police station under electricity act 4623.
PTI MNA Amir Dogar booked in power theft case 04:08 PM | 9 Apr, 2018
MULTAN - A case of power pilfering has been registered against PTI MNA Amir Dogar under electricity act and power theft ...
PTI leader Amir Dogar termed this a sheer false case and declared it a conspiracy against him to subject him to political victimization.
- Islamic scholars sign Afghan peace declaration in Makkah05:11 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes tax on mobile data usage, SMS05:07 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI govt proposes 10% increase in salaries, pensions04:49 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Aamir Khan on top in PGF Qualifying Golf Event04:22 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line02:27 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani singer wins International Music Against Child Labour award08:41 PM | 10 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021