LeJ's Malik Ishaq was all set to join IS before got killed by forces
The security agencies recovered a large cache of badges, pamphlets and flags from the residence of LeJ chief which proved that he had made his mind to joint the world's most dangerous terrorist group, Pakistan daily Express Tribune reported.
The killing of Malik Ishaq prevented emergence of Islamic State in Pakistan and the matter also prompted government to ban the organisation before obtaining solid evidences of it existence in country, the official disclosed.
The unnamed security personnel further added that LeJ was looking for more stable financial resources and IS was the most suitable choice for them. They were all set to more forward this way but forces took action in the same moment.
Malik Ishaq was accused of being behind sectarian killings and attacks on several law enforcement agencies. He was killed along with 13 other associates including his two sons on July 29 this year during a gunfight in Muzaffargarh.
The story first appeared on tribune.com.pk
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021