CM Murad Ali warns against collecting exam fee from govt school students
The chief minister said the provincial government will bear the expenses, covering registration, enrollment and exam fees, of government school students.
He issued the directions after media reports claimed that the schools were collecting examination fee from students saying the government has not issued directives against it.
A budget for the students had been approved by the provincial government, Shah said, adding that he had earlier issued clear directives in this regard.
The school education department also issued a notification on April 20, 2016 informing the schools and boards not to collect the exam fee from students.
The chief minister also warned authorities concerned of stern action in case of any negligence.
- Shahbaz Gill sexually abused in police custody, says Imran Khan06:54 PM | 19 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022