NEPRA raises electricity price by Rs1.66/unit
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has approved to increase electricity prices by Rs1.66 per unit.
According to media details, the increase in the electricity prices has been made for one month under fuel adjustment of August, which will put an additional burden of Rs22.60 billion on the consumers.
According to the Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA), 40.33 percent electricity was produced from hydropower plants in August, while 22.89 percent was produced from imported LNG.
13.34 percent of the electricity was generated from coal, 11.87 percent from local gas, 4.66 percent from atomic sources and 3.60 percent from furnace oil resources.
- Dutch government closely monitoring HR situation in IOJK: Senior ...11:03 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed talks about the success of hit serial ‘Mere Paas Tum ...05:23 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Indian troops killed 95,471 Kashmiris since Jan 198904:46 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Traka continues to modernise Atlantis, The Palm’s Access Control ...04:37 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranks 152nd in UN’s Human Development Index03:55 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Will Queen Elizabeth retire at 95, really?03:59 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- This Pakistani makeup artist's transformation into Deepika Padukone ...03:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Atif Aslam is not a part of PSL 202002:54 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019