FIA nabs fake 'Tiger Memon' for harassing girl on Facebook
According to FIA Sub-Inspector Ghulam Muhammad, a complaint was lodged by a citizen against accused namely Furqan Hassan who was harassing her daughter on Facebook and was threatening her of dire consequences besides sending her immoral and unethical messages.
Following the complaint, the – The Cyber Crime Wing of FIA arrested Furqan Hassan from his house located in Jorya Bazaar area of Karachi and registered a case against him under Section 25/2015.
FIA also confiscated his computer and mobile and started further investigation against him. .
It is pertinent to mention here that FIA has started using Facebook to reach suspects who harass young girls and has been receiving a number of complaints regarding ‘misuse of Facebook and Twitter accounts’, especially from young women.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022