Karachi likely to receive thunder rain on Tuesday
KARACHI - The Meteorological department on Monday forecast thunder rain weather in the metropolis over the next 24 hours.
The maximum temperature in the city is expected to remain in the range of 33 to 35-degree centigrade with 65 to 75 per cent humidity.
Rain/wind-thunderstorm with a few moderate to isolated heavy falls are likely to occur at scattered places in Mirpurkhas, Thatta, Hyderabad, Shaheed Banazirabad and Karachi divisions at isolated places in Sukkur and Larkana divisions in the next 24 hours.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019