Karachi likely to receive thunder rain on Tuesday
KARACHI - The Meteorological department on Monday forecast thunder rain weather in the metropolis over the next 24 hours.
The maximum temperature in the city is expected to remain in the range of 33 to 35-degree centigrade with 65 to 75 per cent humidity.
Rain/wind-thunderstorm with a few moderate to isolated heavy falls are likely to occur at scattered places in Mirpurkhas, Thatta, Hyderabad, Shaheed Banazirabad and Karachi divisions at isolated places in Sukkur and Larkana divisions in the next 24 hours.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020