SC Registrar returns petition seeking presidential system in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The Supreme Court Registrar's Office on Wednesday returned the petitions seeking implementation of the presidential system in the country.
The Registrar Office in its objections stated that the petitioners had not previously approached the relevant forum.
The certificates attached to the applications were not in accordance with the law, it added.
It is to mention here that two petitions were filed for holding a referendum to introduce presidential system in Pakistan.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 15 May 202109:06 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistan marks Palestine Day as Israeli forces escalate fight with ...01:57 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM discusses Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa, Gaza with ...11:22 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Pakistan FM to attend emergency OIC session on Palestine11:13 PM | 14 May, 2021
- COAS Bajwa vows to maintain hard-earned peace in areas along Western ...10:00 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- In Pictures: A look at how Pakistani stars are celebrating Eid-ul-Fitr11:12 AM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021