Fog slows down traffic on parts of national highways in Punjab
He informed that the visibility on the roads was reduced up to 50 metres. The spokesperson advised the commuters to switch on fog lights on vehicles. He advised them to avoid the use of mobile phones and drive slow.
Motorway partially closed for traffic as dense ... 09:54 AM | 17 Jan, 2019
LAHORE - The M-2 Motorway from Lahore to Sheikhupura and M-3 from Pindi Bhattian to Faisalabad have been closed for ...
He also urged the travellers to contact the motorway police helpline or to use the mobile application for information or in the case of an emergency.
According to the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD), cold and dry weather is expected in most parts of the country during the next twelve hours.
A minimum temperature of some major cities recorded this morning was: Islamabad 5 degree centigrade, Lahore and Peshawar 7 degree centigrade, Karachi15, Quetta3, Gilgit zero, Murree minus two and Muzaffarabad 2 degree centigrade.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020