NEPAL QUAKE AFTERMATH: 101 years old among three found alive after 8 days
The survivors were found alive in a remote mountainous village as the search operation is said to be in the last stage.
"We are trying our best in rescue and relief work but now I don't think that there is any possibility of survivors," Home Ministry spokesman Laxmi Prasad Dhakal said.
Nepal said 14,021 people were injured in the 7.8-magnitude quake on Saturday.
- Police shot dead student coming to Peshawar for test07:14 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Top US officials meet COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s role in Afghan ...06:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- OPPO F19 Pro to launch soon – Here is a sneak peek of what is yet ...06:22 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PDM jointly nominates Yousaf Raza Gillani for Senate chairman race06:10 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi shares his thoughts on International Women's Day05:44 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Virat Kohli wishes Women's Day to wife Anushka Sharma, daughter ...03:20 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal gender of their second child in ...04:30 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- #IWD2021 – Mukhtaran Mai announces to join Aurat March in Multan ...03:00 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021