Seven policemen kidnapped in Rahim Yar Khan; PM Nawaz orders recovery
According to police sources, around 30 members of Chooto Bakhrani and Shiltoo gang attacked a check post in Ronti, an area on Sindh-Punjab border.
The abducted police officials included an assistant sub inspector and a head constable.
Soon after the incident, District Police Officer Rahim Yar Khan Sohail Zafar Chatta arrived at the Mashtha police station and ordered the personnel to carry out a search operation in the area.
He said that all efforts will be made to arrest the miscreants.
Taking notice of the incident, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has ordered the senior officials to recover the kidnapped policemen and arrest the culprits.
For the past 20 days, the Rahim Yar Khan police have been conducting an operation against the criminals in the city.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021