Amanullah Yasinzai appointed Balochistan governor
The former judge says his main focus during governorship would be education, the betterment of security in the province and curbing the trust deficit between the province and Islamabad.
Yasinzai was born in the year 1954 in Quetta and completed his Bachelors' and Master's from Forman Christian College, Lahore. He started his law practice in 1981 and was appointed as judge of the BHC in 1997.
He has served as the chief justice of Balochistan High Court (BHC) from 2005 to 2009. He, along with four other judges of the BHC, resigned from his post apparently to avoid facing references in the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC).
- Israeli airstrikes hit Gaza for the second time since ceasefire07:04 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- US agrees to give Turkey full control of Kabul airport's security06:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Punjab enacts Apprenticeship Act 2021 after 60 years06:35 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021