ECP de-notifies membership of Mohsin Latif as MPA
The commission has also announced to hold a by-poll in the constituency on October 11 upon orders of a Election Tribunal led by Justice (retd.) Kazim Malik.
According to election schedule issued by ECP the candidates can submit their nomination papers from September 9 to September 11. The final list of contestants will issued after a formal scrutiny at regional ECp office.
Earlier on August 22 an Election Tribunal declared election of Mohsin Latif as null and void in a case filed by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's candidate Shoaib Siddiqui. ECP has also announced to hold by-polls in NA-122 and NA-154 on the same date.
- New Zealand PM issues statement after Black Caps backing out of ...08:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Cricket world hits back at New Zealand for cancelling tour07:50 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Zameen.com signs on as sales and marketing partner for T Square in ...07:25 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- 'Disappointed' – Team Pakistan react after New Zealand's ...06:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021