ECP de-notifies membership of Mohsin Latif as MPA
The commission has also announced to hold a by-poll in the constituency on October 11 upon orders of a Election Tribunal led by Justice (retd.) Kazim Malik.
According to election schedule issued by ECP the candidates can submit their nomination papers from September 9 to September 11. The final list of contestants will issued after a formal scrutiny at regional ECp office.
Earlier on August 22 an Election Tribunal declared election of Mohsin Latif as null and void in a case filed by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf's candidate Shoaib Siddiqui. ECP has also announced to hold by-polls in NA-122 and NA-154 on the same date.
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021