World's largest indoor theme park opens in Dubai, have a look at what's inside
IMG Worlds of Adventure, an amusement park that cost more than $1 billion dollars and took three years to erect, opened its doors to the public on Wednesday.
The prodigious park is as big as 28 football fields, measuring some 1.5 million square feet in size to mesmerize the thrill seekers.
Dubai ruler and United Arab Emirates Vice President Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid toured the park earlier.
"We wanted this to be an icon for Dubai itself and an icon for the region," says Lennard Otto, CEO of IMG Worlds of Adventure. "And opening the world's largest indoor theme park seemed very fitting for this market."
The park offers 22 rides and attractions.Despite thrills at every turn, British tourist Tariq Collins said the entry ticket cost of 300 dirhams ($112) for adults and 250 dirhams ($93) for children was "a bit pricey". A tourist from Singapore affirmed that the park is better than Universal studios.
- India removes late Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Geelani’s grandson from ...06:12 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayesha Omar faces severe backlash for wearing bold dress01:35 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021