Federal cabinet discusses eight-point agenda including situation in Occupied Kashmir today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will preside over the federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad today (Tuesday) to discuss eight-point agenda including the situation in Occupied Kashmir.
According to media reports, the cabinet will review the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the closure of Pakistan airspace for India during the meeting.
The federal cabinet will also review the proposal to regularize thousands of daily wages employees working in the federal educational institutions.
The meeting will also approve the Real Estate Regulation and Development Ordinance 2019.
The cabinet will also approve the formation of a committee to finalize the first Islamic calendar.
It will also discuss the overall political and economic situation of the country.
- Corruption biggest hindrance to reforms, says PM Imran04:48 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Patient killed after Rescue 1122 ambulance falls into Muzaffargarh ...04:32 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan's rank drops by three spots in global corruption index04:20 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan conducts successful training launch of ballistic missile ...03:14 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Mohsin Abbas Haider refuses to pay for childcare01:46 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019