Federal cabinet discusses eight-point agenda including situation in Occupied Kashmir today
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will preside over the federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad today (Tuesday) to discuss eight-point agenda including the situation in Occupied Kashmir.
According to media reports, the cabinet will review the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the closure of Pakistan airspace for India during the meeting.
The federal cabinet will also review the proposal to regularize thousands of daily wages employees working in the federal educational institutions.
The meeting will also approve the Real Estate Regulation and Development Ordinance 2019.
The cabinet will also approve the formation of a committee to finalize the first Islamic calendar.
It will also discuss the overall political and economic situation of the country.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020