Federal cabinet discusses eight-point agenda including situation in Occupied Kashmir today
According to media reports, the cabinet will review the situation in Occupied Kashmir and the closure of Pakistan airspace for India during the meeting.
The federal cabinet will also review the proposal to regularize thousands of daily wages employees working in the federal educational institutions.
The meeting will also approve the Real Estate Regulation and Development Ordinance 2019.
The cabinet will also approve the formation of a committee to finalize the first Islamic calendar.
It will also discuss the overall political and economic situation of the country.
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Defiant Pakistani journalist Imran Riaz Khan arrested (VIDEO)11:29 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan golfers shine in international event10:47 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Ahmed Ali Butt’s new video with Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa wins ...07:10 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022