Yemen crisis: Navy vessel sails carrying 150 stranded Pakistanis
The vessel is expected to reach Pakistan early morning on Tuesday.
Earlier Foreign Office spokesperson Tasneem Aslam confirmed that 150 Pakistanis were onboard the Pakistan Navy vessel.
“Chinese students and employees, mostly European and Indians of a company whose CEO facilitated our citizens, are on PN ship for evacuation,” Aslam tweeted.
“We were brought to Alsheher which is 50 KM from Mukalla under tight security,” said Shahzain who is among the stranded Pakistanis.
Saudia Arabia and its allies launched Operation Decisive Storm against the Houthi rebels on March 26 to halt their advance in Yemen.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022