FM Bilawal Bhutto in Cambodia to attend ASEAN Region Forum moot
ISLAMABAD – The 29th three-day Ministerial Meeting of Association of South East Asian Nations Regional Forum kick started in Phnom Penh, Cambodia today [Thursday].
Foreign Minister Bilawal Bhutto Zardari is leading Pakistan delegation at the meeting.
The meeting will be attended by the foreign ministers and representatives of the 27 ARF member countries.
At the ARF Ministerial, the Foreign Minister will participate in deliberations on political and security issues of concern to Asia-Pacific aimed at promoting common solutions through dialogue and cooperation.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari will also have bilateral meetings with a number of his counterparts on the sidelines.
The ASEAN Regional Forum is an important platform for consultations among countries of the Asia Pacific on issues related to regional peace and security.
Russian FM Lavrov extends invitation to Bilawal ... 07:47 PM | 30 Jul, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has extended an invitation to his Pakistani counterpart ...
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series with 7 wicket win against ...08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022