Former PM Shaukat Aziz's only son dies of cancer
The 43-year-old Abid had been suffering from cancer for the past three years and had remained under treatment at multiple hospitals in US, Germany and UK.
His funeral prayers will be held at 12 pm on Monday at Regent Park mosque in London.
Abid is survived by his wife and a daughter aged 9.
Former premier Shaukat Aziz has appealed the masses to pray for his late son.
Shaukat Aziz remained prime minister of Pakistan from Aug 20, 2004 to Nov 15, 2007. Earlier, he had been the finance minister of the country.
Recently, his name appeared in the Paradise Papers.
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022