Maryam Nawaz welcomes Javed Hashmi back
Maryam Nawaz, daughter of the ousted prime minister, and other senior members of PML-N were present at the meeting. Hashim hugged Nawaz after the meeting and Maryam welcomed him back.
محنت رنگ لے آئی pic.twitter.com/Q8lfEyNZ1Z
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanAnchor) December 4, 2017
The politician from Multan joined the PTI in 2011, after serving the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz for a long time. Hashmi left PTI in October 2014 after levelling serious allegations against party chairman Imran Khan.
On November 12, Hashmi spoke to the media saying that getting rid of Nawaz Sharif wasn't a solution to the problems faced by the country. He added that his personal relations with Nawaz Sharif is still intact despite their differences.
Hashimi had also supported the Election Bill 2017 in and outside the assembly.
The former PTI leader and author of 'Baghi' unveiled his third book "Zinda Tareekh" in Islamabad on Sunday.
- Babar Azam to be awarded with Sitar-e-Imtiaz01:45 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Air Force releases special song to celebrate 76th ...12:40 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Khalistan flags pinned at Gadar Memorial in San Francisco11:51 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in latest photos07:15 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022