Maryam Nawaz welcomes Javed Hashmi back
Maryam Nawaz, daughter of the ousted prime minister, and other senior members of PML-N were present at the meeting. Hashim hugged Nawaz after the meeting and Maryam welcomed him back.
محنت رنگ لے آئی pic.twitter.com/Q8lfEyNZ1Z
— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanAnchor) December 4, 2017
The politician from Multan joined the PTI in 2011, after serving the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz for a long time. Hashmi left PTI in October 2014 after levelling serious allegations against party chairman Imran Khan.
On November 12, Hashmi spoke to the media saying that getting rid of Nawaz Sharif wasn't a solution to the problems faced by the country. He added that his personal relations with Nawaz Sharif is still intact despite their differences.
Hashimi had also supported the Election Bill 2017 in and outside the assembly.
The former PTI leader and author of 'Baghi' unveiled his third book "Zinda Tareekh" in Islamabad on Sunday.
- U19 CWC: Haseebullah, Awais Ali shine as Pakistan beat Zimbabwe by ...09:53 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan's Covid cases cross 5,000-mark for the first time since ...09:28 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 January 202208:41 AM | 18 Jan, 2022
- Gold price surges by Rs50 per tola in Pakistan10:54 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Nora Fatehi flaunts her ultra glam look in latest clicks05:34 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Sania Mirza all praise for the lovely bond between Anushka Sharma and ...07:30 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Ayesha Omar spotted enjoying vacations in Dubai04:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021