NAB summons Mian Javed Latif in assets beyond income case today
LAHORE - National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has summoned once again Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Mian Javed Latif in assets beyond means case today (Tuesday).
The NAB has directed the PML-N leader to bring along details of the assets in possession of his mother as well, upon which Javed Latif took the stance that collecting all the details of the record will take time.
It is to be mentioned here that Mian Javed Latif’s mother had declared assets worth Rs100 million but according to the evidence obtained by NAB, her assets were worth billions of rupees.
Earlier, NAB had summoned Mian Javed Latif in the asset case after the investigators had sought sources with which the accused bought various properties.
The NAB officials had also questioned about Javed’s farm house constructed on a kanal land, and his homes spreading over a two-kanal area.
The anti-graft watchdog has also sought the details about investment in Mian Flour Mills, New Mian Flour Mills, Mian Latif Paper and Board Mills, Mian Builders and two brick kilns.
- 'Pakistan to be out of FATF’s gray list soon due to PM’s good ...11:49 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan shuts border with Iran over Coronavirus fears09:46 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- AIOU extends admissions date of Matric, FA till March 307:27 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- PSL5 — Match 7: Islamabad United beat Lahore Qalandars by one wicket05:20 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan likely to start registering Madaris from next month04:24 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- India's Shatrughan Sinha calls on Pakistan President Alvi in Lahore01:12 PM | 23 Feb, 2020
- FBR sends notices to 24 bridal dress designers for 'tax evasion'04:17 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Pakistan the ‘most affordable’ country to live in the world: ...04:10 PM | 21 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019