Pakistan Army inducts homemade A-100 rocket in its artillery arsenal
The A-100 Rocket has been indigenously developed by Pakistani scientists and engineers, according to the military’s media wing.
With over 100 kilometers range the Rocket is a highly effective and potent for interdiction that can effectively disrupt enemy’s mobilization and assembly.
General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) was chief guest at the induction ceremony.
Speaking on the occasion, the army chief paid rich tributes to scientists and engineers for indigenously developing A-100 Rocket which shall augment the existing conventional fire power capabilities of Pakistan Army.
COAS Bajwa also emphasised Pakistan Army’s resolve to strengthen conventional forces to meet challenges of full spectrum threat. He added that Pakistani defence industry has maintained steady progress in the recent times and has contributed to defence of Pakistan.
- Pakistan to introduce legislation to safeguard old-age parents03:54 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- At least 30 Afghan security personnel killed in suicide car bombing03:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Karachi witnesses coldest November in last 10 years02:57 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Austrian village finally changes name from ‘F***king’ to Fugging01:54 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- OGRA recommends increase in petrol, diesel prices for December01:23 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020