German envoy meets Pakistan Army chief, pledges to boost bilateral relation
RAWALPINDI - Bernhard Stephan Schlagheck, German Ambassador to Pakistan called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ, on Thursday.
According to the Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR), during the meeting matters of mutual interest, overall regional situation, bilateral cooperation in various fields, and Afghan Peace Process were discussed.
COAS said that Pakistan attaches great importance to its relations with Germany. He also appreciated the holding of the 5th round of the Pak-Germany strategic dialogue in September 2020 and expressed hope for mutually benefiting bilateral relations.
The visiting dignitary acknowledged Pakistan’s continuous efforts for peace and stability in the region and pledged to further enhance bilateral relations between both countries.
Pakistan Army, ISI chiefs discuss national ... 02:53 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Thursday held a meeting with Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa and ...
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NA secretariat asks Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to apologise over shoe ...09:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Oman announces travel ban on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh over ...08:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021