Pakistan Army, ISI chiefs discuss national security with PM Imran
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Thursday held a meeting with Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Director General Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lt General Faiz Hameed to discuss national security.
The top civil-military leaders discussed matters pertaining to internal and external security in the meeting. The meeting was held at the Prime Minister's House in Islamabad.
The discussion also shed light on Pakistan and India’s situation on the Line of Control. The meeting took place a day after the government’s Finance Minister Hafeez Shaikh lost in the upper house polls.
COAS Bajwa and DG-ISI Faiz Hamid last called on Imran Khan on February 1, 2021, for a meeting wherein the three talked about matters pertaining to national security.
Army chief, DG-ISI call on PM Imran 04:17 PM | 1 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad on ...
Prime Minister Imran Khan will also address the nation today and the government will requisition a session of the National Assembly on Saturday for the prime minister to seek a vote of confidence from the lawmakers.
ECO Summit – PM Imran stresses regional ... 06:35 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan urged the members of the Economic Cooperation Organization to take full ...
- Humayun Saeed's Netflix debut 'The Crown' all set to release in ...04:32 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities pay tribute to tennis star Roger Federer on his ...03:42 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Taliban respond as Pakistani PM expresses concerns over use of Afghan ...03:00 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Two cops arrested on charges of assault, rape attempt in Lahore01:15 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- IN PICS: Pakistani stars bring their style game at Hum Awards 202211:05 AM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest ...11:55 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022