PTI moves resolution against MQM in Punjab Assembly
Opposition leader in Punjab Assembly Mian Mehmoodur Rasheed and PTI leader Sibtain Khan submitted the resolution in the assembly, which strongly condemns MQM chief Altaf Hussain’s remarks about Pakistan army and demands to raise the issue at diplomatic level in UK.
The resolution also lauds security officials’ efforts in war against terrorism and ongoing targeted operation in Karachi.
Separately, the PTI also submitted an adjournment motion regarding the abduction of policemen from Rahim Yar Khan in Punjab Assembly.
The motion submitted by PTI states that Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has no time to look after law and order in the province as he is only interested in constructing metro bus projects.
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan and IMF fail to strike deal once again under $6bn extended ...09:51 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily coronavirus death toll in three months09:11 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 October 202108:43 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam’s wife Sara Bharwana’s celebrates her birthday in style09:45 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021