Speeding water tanker crushes 2 kids to death in Karachi
The incident took place in Khairabad area of Orangi Town, where seven children were hit by the water tanker on their way home from a madrassa. Initial reports suggested the children had been playing cricket.
Two kids suffered skull fractures and died on the spot while the others were injured severely. Rescuers rushed and ferried the wounded and dead to a hospital. The driver fled the scene but the tanker was impounded.
The children, who are reported to be between 10 and 15, could not be identified till the filing of this report.
- WATCH: PMLN’s Uzma Bukhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at PDM ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021